You would like to transfer your account to RBA but you do not want to waste your time on making multiple visits to banks and large amount of paperwork?
From now on account transfer is easier then ever. All you have to do is apply for account transfer in the nearest RBA branch and you can leave the rest to us.
One bank visit is enough.
Without additional paperwork. To transfer an account all you need to do is to sign the Authorization in the nearest RBA branch.
No additional costs
Transfer your account free of charge.
Quick and easy
Your account will be transferred in only 12 days!
What account can you transfer?
• Current Account
• Multi-currency Current Account
• Giro Account
• Multi-currency Giro Account
What services can you transfer?
• transfer whole or part of credit balance from one account to another, with or without closing the account in the bank which your current account is maintained
• personal income (recurring incoming credit transfers)
• standing orders
• direct debits
What documents and information are needed?
• a valid identification document
• personal identification number (OIB)
• IBAN of the transaction account which is the subject of the transfer
• information about the services that are subject of transfer