Your office in your pocket – banking made faster and easier!
Your time is your money, do not waste it! Do you want to be able to check your account balances and payments at any time? Making payments whenever it suits you without waiting in line - does that sound right to you? RBA mBIZ mobile application makes it possible - any time and any place!
Log on to online banking application and authorize transactions – now on your mobile device’s screen!
You can take advantage of the 24/7 access to your business accounts wherever you are.
Safe and practical identification
Sign in easily and authorize your payess by your finger.
FotoPay – the fastest way to pay bills
Point your mobile device’s camera at the barcode on the bill, take a picture of the barcode and make the payment with just two taps!
Branches and ATM's
Find nearest Branch and ATM
Description of functions
mBanking - office in your pocket
- to see balances of kuna and FX accounts,
- to check up on your kuna and FX account activities ,
- view the executed and pending kuna payments,
- to authorize and approve individual or batch kuna payment,
- review and authorize the existing payees from iDIREKT online banking,
- to create new payees and use the existing ones from iDIREKT online banking,
- to communicate with the bank through authorized messages (mailbox).
mToken – a safe solution for user identity verification
Use mToken to log on to iDIREKT online banking for business users and to authorize payment orders in a fast and simple way.
List of RBA branches and ATMs
Find the nearest ATM or check the office hours of your branch with just a few simple clicks on the interactive map.
RBA INFO speed dial
When you require our assistance, simply call us using the speed dial button in the app!
|mBIZ fee|| |
monthly per account
|iDIREKT fee for FlexiBIZ entrepreneurial package*||Free of charge|
|mBIZ fee for FlexiBIZ entrepreneurial package*||Free of charge|
* FlexiBIZ entrepreneurial package contracting is available only to small businesses and artisans
All other fees available in the Extract from RBA tariff for business entities
- Minimum technical requirements for using the RBA mBIZ application
The RBA mBIZ application is available for mobile devices with the following operating systems:
• Apple iOS, version 8.0 or later;
• Google Android, version 4.0.3 or later and
• Microsoft Windows Phone, version 8 and later.
The cost of network traffic is paid entirely to the mobile operator and is not associated with the bank.