Flexible and competitive!
The custody service is among the cornerstones of a well-organised financial instruments business.
At RBA, custody means not only safe-keeping financial instruments, but includes a whole range of value-added services. RBA provides professional care of any domestic or foreign financial assets your have already invested or are planning to invest in!
Individual, client-focused approach!
RBA iDIREKT Internet banking
Information on financial instrument in the client's custody account and transactions pending settlement is available 24/7 via Internet banking.
Custody news service
Broadcast of key current news on domestic market, as well as regional and global market developments.
More on the custody service
Custody service is provided to any Croatian and foreign nationals and corporates.
Financial instruments in the RBA custody account are your property; they are not included in the assets of the custodian or in the liquidation or bankruptcy estate!
Standard custody operations include:
• fast and efficient settlement of domestic and international financial instruments, without administrative barriers and in a single custody account;
• safe-keeping of all assets (domestic and foreign financial instruments, and cash) in the same custody account;
• monitoring and execution of corporate actions related to domestic and foreign assets;
• payment of tax liabilities and undertaking activities related to tax reclaim;
• daily and monthly reporting on the balance and transactions in the custody account;
• discretionary account management (principle of confidentiality).