In cooperation with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), we provide a credit line aimed at strengthening SMEs in Croatia, with a special emphasis on companies run by women.
Within the programme women entrepreneurs have the opportunity for business consultations, education and training, and use of Business Lens online tool for business analysis!
Quick and simple loan procedure
Save your time - simple procedure and short time to loan approval.
More favorable financing terms
Take advantage of RBA loan for women entrepreneur with lower interest rates.
Refinance your financial liabilities in other banks and leasing companies by favorable terms.
Reliability and individual approach
Finance your business with the support of RBA as partner Bank for womaen entrepreneurs.
Terms and conditions:
1. Investment financing with possibility of financing working capital max 30% of the approved amount
2. Working capital, financing cash flow for your current business
- without monitoring the intended use of the funds
*(payment instruments without a pledge on the property, exceptionally the Bank may request additional insurance)
- minimum EUR 5,000 up to a maximum of EUR 1.000.000.
- Loan may be granted in kuna and indexed to foreign currency in EUR
Loan repayment period:
- Working capital financing – up to 5 years including grace period
- Investment financing – up to 10 years including grace period
Method of loan repayment:
- Monthly and quarterly installments
Special benefits - She knows aboout RBA
Save your time having business and private accounts in one place. Improve your business and personal needs and use all-inclusive services of our program She knows about RBA. Get more favorable terms with lower bank expenses. Find out all about the benefits of the program at the link She knows about RBA.
Take a closer look at your business, identify your strengths and most importantly opportunities for further development using on line tool Business Lens created by our partner European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).