One of the biggest financial investments in your life, besides buying a house or an apartment, will be furnishing and decorating it.
Protect your most valuable assets and contract the UNIQA house and apartment insurance policy at any RBA branch.
Tailored Insurance Policy to Suit Your Needs
Choose between four property insurance packages
Safe and Carefree Future
Insure your home and your assets from unpredictable situations.
- Insure your house or apartment
UNIQA offers you a choice of packages that cover all your needs for better insuring the building part of your home or apartment:
The STANDARD PACKAGE includes insurance against:
• fire, explosion, direct impact of lightning, aircraft fall, storm, hail, snow pressure, landslide, liability for property possession of up to HRK 150,000;
The KOMFORT PACKAGE includes all coverage as does the STANDARD package with some additional benefits:
• sudden or accidental water discharge, impact of an unknown vehicle, disaster relief.
- Insure Your Home
Choose one of the UNIQA housing insurance packages to protect your home and your belongings:
The KOMFORT package includes insurance against:
• fire, explosion, direct impact of the lightning, aircraft fall, storm, hail, snow pressure, landslide, private liability up to HRK 150,000, sudden or accidental water discharge, burglary and robbery, glass breakage, disaster relief, contractor liability of up to HRK 150,000 ;
The EKSKLUZIV package includes all coverage from the KOMFORT PACKAGE including insurance against:
- glass breakage: higher coverage, indirect lightning impact, water discharge - extended coverage, disaster relief - extended coverage, custody liability up to HRK 15,000, additional benefits and coverage.
What can be insured?
• construction part of a family house, apartment, auxiliary building, holiday house or holiday apartment, and apartments for occasional rental
• home contents, apartment contents, auxiliary building contents, holiday house contents or holiday flat contents, contents of occasionally rented apartment
Which Risks do Insurance Policies Cover?
• fire, storm, sudden or accidental water discharge, glass breakage, burglary, property owners and land owners liability, private liability, earthquake