Flexibility and competitiveness
The custody service is a cornerstone of a well-organised financial instruments business. At RBA, custody means not only safe-keeping of financial instruments, but includes a whole range of value-added services. We provide professional care of any domestic and foreign financial assets you have already invested or are planning to invest in!
Individual approach is our priority!
Service accessibility via Internet banking
Information on financial instruments in the client's custody account and pending transactions is available 24/7 via Internet banking.
Custody news service
Broadcast of key current news on domestic market, as well as regional and global market developments.
Depositary bank service intended for investment fund management companies.
More on the custody service
Custody service is provided to any Croatian and foreign nationals and corporates.
Financial instruments in the RBA custody account are your property; they are not included in the assets of the custodian or in the liquidation or bankruptcy estate!
Standard custody operations include:
• fast and efficient settlement of domestic and international financial instruments, without administrative barriers and in a single custody account;
• safe-keeping of all assets (domestic and foreign financial instruments, and cash) in the same custody account;
• monitoring and execution of corporate actions related to domestic and foreign assets;
• payment of tax liabilities and undertaking activities related to tax reclaim;
• daily and monthly reporting on the balance and transactions in the custody account;
• discretionary account management (principle of confidentiality).
Depositary bank services
intended for investment fund management companies.
Standard depositary operation
• settlement of transactions involving fund assets in Croatia and abroad,
• safe-keeping of financial instruments included in the fund assets,
• providing information on corporate actions and acting upon client’s instruction, proxy voting at AGMs in Croatia and abroad,
• control of the fund unit value calculation ,
• control-related depositary functions in accordance with legal regulations,
• reporting to the Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency on controls performed.
• highly automated application for fund valuations,
• value-added service:
- clearing, settlement and valuation of derivatives,
- account manager,
- detailed information on the domestic and foreign markets (market profile)
• various reports at the client’s request.