Important notice for FINA Certificate users
As of 30 October 2017 the FINA begins with issuance of the FINA Certificate with a new profile in line with the eIDAS Regulation (EU) No. 910/2014 which applies to all countries of the European Union.
Depending on the browser type You use, please update the software on Your computer as from 30 October 2017 to ensure uninterrupted access and use of RBA iDIREKT service.
Currently You are using the following internet browser:
Internet Explorer browser users
• continue to use the service without any need to update the software
• in case of the following error: "Neuspješno pokretanje PKI Applet desktop aplikacije...", please delete the browsing history of the internet browser. Instructions for deleting the browsing history are available here here
• if You do not use the Internet Explorer browser regularly, we recommend that You check access availability to Your RBA iDIREKT service before 30 October, and update the existing software on time
Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox and other alternative browser users
• update the existing software on Your computer by installing the SignErgy application
• download the Signergy application here
The procedure for initial download and renewal of the FINA Certificate is carried out in the same way as before.
If Your FINA Certificate is valid please do not renew it.
Instructions are available here here.