APPLY NOW: “Elevator Lab” starts second round in global search for fintechs
From 1 May until 24 June, fintechs from all over the world can apply for the second round of “Elevator Lab”, the fintech accelerator program of RBI.
From 1 May until 24 June, fintechs from all over the world can apply for the second round of “Elevator Lab”, the fintech accelerator program of Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
For the upcoming program, RBI is looking for innovative fintech products and solutions in the following six areas:
(1) Advanced Analytics, including Artificial Intelligence, predictive analytics, client and trading data analytics, client interaction analytics as well as augmented credit scoring and SME lending.
(2) Corporate Banking, including blockchain-based trade finance solutions, corporate prizing solutions, eDocument and optical character recognition as well as robotic FX trading advice.
(3) Investing & TradingTech, including blockchain-based investment banking solutions, smart contract certificates, automated document generation and hybrid or digital advice.
(4) New Branch Experience, including automated branch digitization, augmented or virtual reality, PoS solutions, remote advice and voice banking.
(5) Open Banking, including third party provider products and services, fund brokerage platforms and corporate multibank data aggregation.
(6) RegTech, including cyber security, blockchain-based AML, KYC, customer authentication and digital ID solutions, data protection and management as well as text mining.
In addition, eight RBI network banks in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) are supporting the group-wide program with local "Elevator Lab Challenges", making it the largest fintech accelerator program in the CEE region. The goal is to support the local fintech ecosystems in Albania, Belarus, Bulgaria, Kosovo, Romania, Russia, Serbia and Slovakia. The respective winners of these eight local "Elevator Lab Challenges" will receive a "wild card" for the semi-final of the group-wide "Elevator Lab" and will thus have the chance to make it to the finals in Vienna in September 2018. | www.elevator-lab.com
About Raiffeisen Bank International
Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI) regards Austria, where it is a leading corporate and investment bank, as well as Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) as its home market. 14 markets of the region are covered by subsidiary banks. Additionally, the RBI Group comprises numerous other financial service providers, for instance in leasing, asset management or M&A.
In total, nearly 50,000 employees service 16.5 million customers through more than 2,400 business outlets, the majority thereof in CEE. RBI's shares are listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange. The Regional Raiffeisen Banks own around 58.8 per cent of the shares, the remainder is in free float. Within the Raiffeisen Banking Group, RBI is the central institute of the Regional Raiffeisen Banks and other affiliated credit institutions and renders important services in this function.
For further information please contact:
Ingrid Krenn-Ditz (+43-1-71707-6055, email@example.com) or
Christof Danz (+43-1-71707-1930, firstname.lastname@example.org)
www.rbinternational.com | www.elevator-lab.com