Your first credit card, together with giro and current account
If you are a student and you are under 27, get your free FlexiSTUDENT package. In the package with current and giro account you also have your first Mastercard or Visa Classic credit card.
What you get in package?
credit card with the limit of 398,17 EUR / 3.000,00 HRK,
On-line banking (mobile and internet),
mDIREKT credit card service
50% cheaper kuna payments via On-line banking to accounts with other banks.
Mastercard debit card
With your Mastercard debit card, you use funds from your current account, and all withdrawals and payments you make are charged to your current account. Your debit card lets you:
• make contactless payment,
• make payment of goods and services at home and abroad within the available balance in the account,
• make cash withdrawals at RBA ATMs and ATMs of other banks at home and abroad,
• enter 24-hour self-service zone of RBA branches and other banks.
Do you temping or part-time work or have a scholarship?
Open a giro account and for simple access to and use of your money arrange a FlexiSTUDENT current account package with a standing order so that each payment credited to your giro account can be transferred you your current account.
Read more about the giro account.
Your first credit card
- Three cards in one
Take advantage of RBA credit card flexibility and buy it right away and decide on the payment method later on:
- pay 3% or more of the total debt (min. 19,91 EUR / 150,00 HRK) or
- pay the entire debt at a time or
- distribute interest-free rates - each purchase > 39,82 EUR / 300,00 HRK made on the internet, overseas or in the country, divided into 2 to 24 installments and up to 30 days after the purchase.
- Zlatna RBICA - collect points
When you use a credit card, you are automatically a member of the Zlatna RBICA reward program. Each purchase of RBA credit and debit card collects points. Convert the points to the Zlatna RBICA kunas and spend them at the sales points of our partners.
Fixed exchange rate of conversion of the kuna to the euro: 1 euro = HRK 7.53450 is applied for the dual display of the amount of fees and other monetary presentations, taking into account the conversion and rounding rules in accordance with the Act on the Introduction of the Euro as the Official Currency in the Republic of Croatia.