Raiffeisenbank Croatia participates in the guarantee programs of the Croatian Agency for SME HAMAG BICRO which provides a portion of the principal for investments or working capital to the entities of small entrepreneurship. RBA participates in the execution of 2 financial instruments:
- ESIF individual guarantees co-funded from the European Regional Development Fund within the scope of the Competitiveness and Cohesion Operational Program and
- Individual guarantees for Rural Development co-funded from the European agricultural fund for rural development, focused on agriculture, manufacturing and forestry sectors.
More favourable financing terms
More favourable financing terms in comparison to the standard offer
Lower interest rate
Lower interest rate in comparison to the standard offer
ESIF Individual Guarantees
In addition to providing a portion of the loan principal, the program of ESIF individual guarantees allows also an interest subsidy for particular business activities.
General Terms and Conditions - terms applicable to all types of placements from the Programme
- End users
Micro, Small and Medium-Sized business entities ( < 250 employees consolidated; income < EUR 50mn or assets < EUR 43mn EUR) that:
♦ are > 50% in private ownership
♦ have not been blocked for over 30 days in the last 6 months
♦ have no unsettled obligations towards the state
NOTE: the condition for micro customers is that they are to be owned by resident legal entities or private individuals, and may be blocked for up to max. 5 days in the last 6 months.
- Unacceptable activities
♦ agricultural and fishing activities
♦ activities in line with Annex 3 to the Committee Regulation EU No. 964/2014 (tobacco and distilled alcoholic beverages, guns and ammunition, gambling, pornography, nuclear energy)
♦ paper publishing and radio and TV broadcasting
♦ trading activities
♦ petrol stations
♦ taxi service activities, rent and leasing of cars and motor vehicles (rent-a car);road cargo transportation activities
- Investments not eligible for the Guarantee
♦ financing of VAT
♦ refinancing of existing liabilities
♦ bridge loans, frame loans in business accounts, revolving loans, and frame facilities for guarantees, loans, etc.
♦ investments for personal purposes
♦ construction or purchase of housing or business premises for sale or lease, save for the purpose of conducting tourist activity that the respective applicant performs
♦ purchase of real estate and moveable property from connected persons
♦ vehicles for road cargo transportation
♦ purchase of business premises in the construction phase
♦ ownership shares in other business entities
- MEASURE A - Investment Loans
Guarantee amount: 150,000.00 – 2,000,000.00 EUR Maximum guarantee rate: Up to 80% Guarantee scope: Loan principal Guarantee life: 1 – 10 years Risk premium: 0.25 – 0.50% of the guarantee amount Share of WC in the loan: Up 30 % of the loan amount Interest rate subsidy: According to the NKD*
*End-borrowers classified into the following business activities according to the NKD have the possibility to receive the interest rate subsidy: C (manufacturing), H (transport and storage – only transport referring to coastal or water ways), I (accommodation and catering services) and R (art, entertainment and leisure). The maximum total interest rate subsidy can amount up to a half of the amount of the total calculated interest per placement as defined in the repayment plan.
- MEASURE B –Working Capital
Guarantee amount: 150,000.00 – 1,000,000.00 EUR Maximum guarantee rate: Up to 80% Guarantee scope: Loan principal Guarantee life: 1 – 5 years Risk premium: 0.1% of the guarantee amount Share of WC in the loan: 100 % of the loan Interest rate subsidy: Not applicable
Individual Guarantees for Rural Development
The Program is intended for investment and working capital needs of small and medium agricultural producers, food processors and forestry sector participants. The benefits of the Program are: easier access to financing for the small and medium entrepreneurs in the agricultural producers, food processors and forestry sector, lower interest rate and a lower number of requested security instruments.
RURAL DEVELOPMENT - Program Conditions
- End Users
- Micro, small and medium entrepreneurs (< 250 employees consolidated; income < 50mn EUR or assets <43mn EUR) which:• are registered as a family agricultural holding (FAH; Cro. OPG), craft, company, cooperative, manufacturing or other business entity;• are registered in RH;• have > 50% of private ownership;• have not been blocked for over 30 days in the last 6 months;• have no outstanding liabilities towards the state.
Investment Location: the entire territory of RH outside the urban centres (Zagreb, Osijek, Rijeka and Split)
- Eligible Projects:
- • restructuring, modernization and increasing competitiveness of agricultural holdings;• disposal, handling and use of manure fertilizer in order to reduce the harmful effects on the environment;• use of renewable energy sources;• increase of added value of agricultural holdings;• development of non-agricultural activities - catering, sports, leisure activities, traditional crafts, cycling tourism, health tourism, etc.• modernisation of technology, machinery, tools and equipment for wood harvesting and forestry works and pre-industrial wood processing
- Investments not eligible for Guarantee:
- • VAT financing;• refinancing of existing liabilities;• land purchase costs over 10% of total investment;• non-eligible costs pursuant to rules on government subsidies;• bridging loans, framework loans in business accounts, revolving loans, and framework loans for guarantees, loans, etc.;• investments for personal purposes;• construction or purchase of residential and business premises for sale or rent, save if related to tourism activity that the applicant performs;• purchase of real estate and movable property from connected persons;• purchase of business premises in the construction phase;• equities in other entities.
- MEASURES PRR 2014-2020 eligible for financing from this instruments
Guarantee amount: 1,300,000.00 EUR Maximum guarantee rate: up to 70%
up to 80% for young farmers (up to 40 years of age) and milk sector
core and related Working Capital
Guarantee life: 12 months to 15 years Risk premium:
0.25% of the granted Guarantee amount
0,10% for young farmers and milk sector
Share of Working Capital: up to 200.000 EUR, or up to 30% of total eligible costs, od depending on which of the amounts is higher Guarantee Issuance Fee Guarantee Issuance Fee is payable by the End User.