From now on make faster, simpler and safer payments on your mobile phone through the RBA mKartica application!
RBA mKartica is an innovative service allowing mobile payments with all personal RBA Visa cards in sales venues accepting contactless payments in the country and abroad.
Modern Ways of Payment
Pay without cash and cards with your mobile phone. Simply turn on the mobile phone screen (without unlocking the mobile phone) and place the mobile phone against the POS device.
Safer, faster and simpler payments!
Internet connection not required
Internet connection not required to use the mKartica app.
Contract the service at any RBA retail branch until 31/12/2018 free of charge.
It is possible to install the app on several mobile phones, and choose from different cards in every digital wallet.
RBA Visa Debit Cards
• Visa Electron Current Account card, Visa Electron FCY Account card (EUR), Visa Electron FCY Account card (USD)
RBA Visa credit cards
• Visa Platinum credit card, Visa Gold credit card, Visa Classic credit card, Visa Iris Fashion credit card
When making payments through the RBA mKartica app, it is not necessary to log into the application. Turning on the mobile phone screen (without unlocking the mobile phone) suffices. Then, to make the payment place the mobile phone against the POS device, on the position marked for contactless payment.
Transactions of up to HRK 100 require no PIN authentication. However, if you wish, you can change the app settings yourself to enable that the PIN authentication is required for every transaction.
Payments over HRK 100 can be made by:
• entering the PIN of the RBA mKartica mobile application and by placing the mobile phone against the POS device, or
• by placing the mobile phone against the POS device, entering the PIN of the RBA mKartica mobile application, and again placing the mobile phone against the device.
How to arrange?
Activate the service through On-line (iDIREKT internet or RBA na dlanu mobile) banking!
The easiest way to activate RBA mKartica service is by sending the request through On-line (iDIREKT internet or RBA na dlanu mobile) banking.
1. In menu "Kartice" find mKartica and choose "Ugovaranje usluge".
2. Select Visa cards which you want to pay with through the app.
3. Authorize the request with your device:
- on iDIREKT internet banking authorize the request with your device (the same as authorizing a payment),
- on RBA na dlanu mobile banking submit the request by pressing "Potvrdi".
4. You'll receive a note about the activation of service, including the activation key, within 2 working days.
5. Download the app to your phone and use the activation key to activate.
The RBA mKartica service can also be contracted at any RBA retail branch.
The application downloaded from the Google play store is activated by using activation codes received from the Bank.
You yourself create the four-digit PIN for the RBA mKartica mobile app, which you will later use for authentication of transactions exceeding HRK 100.
If you are paying without logging into the app, only turn the mobile phone screen on (without unlocking the mobile phone) and place the mobile phone against the POS device. The card that you set as your current primary card in the application is debited at this point. You can change your primary card in the settings at any time. If you wish to make the payment using another card and not your current primary card, you need to log in to the application and select the specific payment card.
Automatic payment – Turning on the mobile phone screen suffices for payments of up to HRK 100. You can disable the automatic payment, from which moment on you will be required to log in to the RBA mKartica app and authenticate every transaction with the PIN.
PIN change - You yourself can change your mobile app PIN at any time
Deactivation - You yourself can deactivate the RBA mKartica app. Re-activation requires your coming to an RBA retail branch.
In order to authenticate a transaction, place the mobile phone against the contactless POS device for a few seconds.
- Minimum technical requirements for using the RBA mKartica mobile application
The RBA mKartica mobile application is available to the users of:
• all RBA Visa debit or credit cards
• Google Android OS KitKat 4.4 (or higher)
• mobile phones with NFC technology support